AP140 T0247 resistor
- Power Dissipation: 140 watts (tab temp max 25°C) 5 watts no h/s
- Value Range: From R01 to 51K
- Tolerance Options: ±1% or ±5%
- TCR Options: ±50 - 250ppm/°C (re ohmic value)
- Maximum Voltage: 700Vdc or √(P.R)
- Dielectric Strength: 2500Vdc (60 secs)
Special features: Extremely low thermal resistance at 0.9°C/W resistor hotspot to metal tab. Please consult with us regarding application areas.
The AP140 is a T0247 resistor pack with low thermal resistance and capable of dissipating 140 watts.
High technology materials aid rapid heat transfer to heat sink via thermal grease.