ACS 10S axial silicon coated resistor
- Power Dissipation: 10 watts
- Value Range: From R1 to 70K
- Tolerance Options: ±1% or ±5% or ±10%
- TCR Options: ±20ppm/°C, ±50ppm/°C, ±90ppm/°C (re Ohmic value)
- Maximum Voltage: 700Vdc
- Dielectric Strength: 500Vac
Special features: Non-inductive windings are available - with reduced ohmic value range.
This 10 watt silicone coated axial resistor does not compromise quality to deliver a very low price. Having a high purity alumina core, the ACS, size for size, dissipates more power than most of its competitors.