ARCOL ‘s ACPP range of Precision Power Resistors uses thin film technology to offer an extended ohmic range of 10R to 1M5. They are a Passivated range of power resistors for superior humidity performance.
This is the impressive humidity performance: ≤±0.05%, ≤±0.5% (ACPP0402), 1000 hours at 40±2ºC, 90-95% R.H with 1.5 hours on and 0.5 hours off.
The ACPP resistors offer High Precision to ±0.1% and 15ppm/ºC and are fully RoHS Compliant.
Here are is a summary of the main specifications:
- Value Range: From 49R9 to 1M5
- Tolerance Options: 0.1%, 0.25%, 0.5%
- TCR Options: 15, 25, 50PPM
- Maximum Voltage: 150V
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to +155°C
- Temperature coefficient: ±15ppm/°C, ±25ppm/°C, ±50ppm/°C
- Overload: ≤±0.2%, ≤±0.1% (ACPP0402), RCWV*2.5 or maximum overload voltage (whichever is lowest) for 2 seconds
- Thermal shock: ≤±0.02%, ≤±0.1% (ACPP0402), -55ºC +150ºC 100 cycles
- Endurance: ≤±0.05%, ≤±0.25% (ACPP0402), 70 ± 2ºC, RCWV for 1000 hours with 1.5 hours on and 0.5 hours off
The Power Dissipation ranges from 0.063W to 0.5W: